When we talk about video sharing site, the first thing that comes to mind is YouTube. With its large number of users and site traffic, there is no better place to publish and market videos. This guide discusses the best strategies for successful marketing with YouTube which you will definitely find useful.
Alexa reveals that YouTube is the second most trafficked site in the world. According to Quantcast, the site has around 60 million new views per month. Its community base is mostly made up of gen y viewers. Only recently, Emarketer surveys made a research about the relationship of video viewership to age and they found out that gen y generation spend around 5-6 hours every day viewing the site. The household incomes of these viewers range from 0-100k+.
YouTube is capable of supporting 18 different languages and its presence in the Asian market is substantial. If you want to be able to reach the audience in America, marketing with YouTube is a very effective and inexpensive way to do this. In U.S., YouTube ranks 4th in the list of most trafficked site.
Hitting YouTube’s Home Page
If you are marketing with YouTube, you should aim for having your video posted on the site’s home page. In this way, your video has more chances of being seen. It’s not really necessary to be in the home page to get a million views, but it would really help. In order to achieve this goal, you have to devote more or less 15 days of marketing efforts into YouTube. The amount of days required may vary depending on how you are trying to make it to the home page.
Fresh is Best
For successful marketing with YouTube, you need to keep your videos fresh. If your video is old, you will have a hard time getting video honors and advancement within the search algorithm. So here’s a strategy for successful marketing with YouTube: remove that video and resubmit. You’ll realize how this makes it so much easier for you to hit the home page.
Creating an Effective Profile
Here are some factors you should consider when marketing with YouTube:
– your profile authority;
– the number of friends in your profile;
– the number of subscribers;
– and the number of channel views
This very important primarily because when marketing with YouTube, you’ll have a very good start if you can obtain more initial exposure and more views by means of a potent profile. If you do not have friends or subscribers when you submit your video, YouTube headquarters will find this suspicious. Make your profile seem natural.
Your YouTube Campaign Tools: Views, Ratings, Favorites and Comments
YouTube offers honors for every kind of action one can take on a video. For instance, there are honors given for comments, views, favorites, and rating. For successful marketing with YouTube, you have to focus on one of those mentioned. Try hard to gain a lot of votes, views, favorites, or ratings in a day. This is a successful strategy for collecting honors quickly.
The category where you submit your video is very important and so is the type of channel you create. Those who are proficient in marketing with YouTube leverage their channel area to obtain honors easily.
Pointers for marketing with YouTube:
One of the reasons why YouTube is ideal for online marketing is because the site offers advantageous tools. Find out the best strategies for successful marketing with YouTube.
1. You can use the share option to share videos via email. You may also attach them to the accounts of your friends. Therefore if you have a lot of friends, you can send your video to more people. You may also use social media sites in sharing your video as well.
2. By posting a message on bulletin boards, your friends will be able to see your video in their profile.
3. You can have an invite to subscribe feature on your YouTube account once you request a friend invite.
4. One of the best means of increasing the exposure of your video is adding friends in your profile.
5. Make your video catchy and interesting.
6. Sending emails containing the video’s YouTube link to friends and family members is another strategy for successful marketing with YouTube. It would also be helpful if you add in a message persuading them to share it to other people.
7. You may also use video.stumbleupon.com where you can submit your video and send it to several email addresses conveniently.
8. Social sites, such as Facebook and myspace, allow you to share and direct traffic to your video.
This short guide includes only the best strategies for successful marketing with YouTube. Keep these things in mind and you’ll discover great results……. buy positive youtube comments